Experience unparalleled precision and power with the 9mm Luger 150 gr. Subsonic FSJ. Designed by champion IPSC athletes, this round features a full synthetic jacket and a lead bullet encased in a high-performance polymer. The resulting combination offers a soft and flat recoil, making it a top choice for dynamic shooting.
With a weight of 150 grains, this round reaches the IPSC minor power factor (125) when fired from an average 5” barrel pistol. The specialized powder blend, using Reload Swiss RS12, helps to extend the longevity of your barrel and minimize cleaning time. The roundhead design is a breakthrough in ammunition technology, providing fast slide movement and reliability.
Not only does this ammunition perform well, it also prioritizes safety and cleanliness. The full synthetic jacket prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact, reducing copper and lead fouling. The powders used in these cartridges burn cleanly, producing minimal residue and lead fumes. All cartridges meet NATO standards and are a top choice for those seeking high-quality ammunition.
- Reaches the IPSC minor factor (125)
- with an average 5” barrel pistol
- Designed by champion IPSC athletes
- Full synthetic jacket
- Low kinematic burden on the anatomy of your gun
- Soft and flat recoil
- Lead bullet in hardened high-performance polymer
- Cartridges with NATO standard
- Breakthrough roundhead design
- Extends barrel longevity
- Minimal projectile residue and lead fumes
- Minimal barrel – cleaning time
- World-class clean-burning powder
- 150 grain